Friday, July 17, 2026

Friday Flurry

  • My cousin and his wife unexpectedly come to visit papa🙂 I always feel happy whenever they come.

  • My cousin wants to meet our uncle to talk about something. He's trying to call him, but he's not answering. He ends up getting a call from someone at his work and now he's working on his laptop in the living room.

  • My cousin's wife, um... let's just call her "Siji", she wants to bake cheesecake. So we go to Indomaret and buy everything we need. I end up buying things that I don't even need😭 It's always like this. Whenever I go to Indomaret to buy something, I can't help myself to grab other things that I don't plan to buy, like: Nescafe Coffee can?? WTF am I buying this for?? I'm not even allowed to drink coffee😩

  • This is fun—baking a cake with her. She's really a fun person. I like her.

  • Oh, my uncle is having a meeting at Summitmas. So, they're getting ready to meet him there. And I have to go get papa's birth certificate. Why didn't I do this earlier so I can just relax at home today😕

  • So, by the way, the cheesecake we bake together before they left👇🏼
  • My cousin promised me to come back here right after they're done with him. So, now, I better get ready to go to the head village office. So lazy ~(-_-)~

  • They arrive at my house earlier than me. I'm happy that they are willing to wait for me. Siji takes half of the cheesecake home. She says she likes it😐 Um, but I don't. It's not sweet at all. It's SALTY😭 We added sugar, but it still tastes like cheese. I really don't like it and I don't know what to do with the rest of it. There's no way I can eat all of it.