This morning, my cousin texted me to let me know that 10% of our shares from selling eyang's property had finally been transferred to each of our accounts. Perfect.
Papa is still bedridden, but I believe that he's getting better as I have been secretly giving him D3K2 at night through his NGT tube. It's highly effective to strengthen our immune system. I feel like I'm providing his immune system a good, effective weapon to fight his illness, haha.
A doctor suggested that I give him the supplement and it's starting to show good progress. Before this, he wouldn't show any response. Now whenever I call him, he quickly opens his eyes and looks at me with clear eyes. Even the faintest sound can wake him up from sleep. Papa has sensitive ears to any sound.
My aunt called not long after my cousin texted me. She wants to invest her share of the money as my father had advised her before he got sick. That's good to hear. That means she trusts me. She even warned me not to say anything about her investing the money to her toxic husband.
Oh, so she's starting to get sick and tired of her dumb husband🙂 She trusts me more than him? Wonderful! This is what I've been waiting for.
Ah, I made profit from my stock trading again today. I'm happy.
I bought legging pants, 3 different colors, for my aunt and sent it straight to her place. I am sure she will like it.
- I didn't have enough sleep last night. Me, being so reckless and stupid: I drank a half cup of coffee in the middle of the night🙄 I'm not allowed to drink coffee. I couldn't help it. That would be the last time I drank coffee this year.